Internal Auditing Course for BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials: Level 3 Award in Principles of Effective Auditing and Inspection (RQF accredited course)
BRC hazard and risk management system HARM clause 3.5.1 the site’s internal audit programme should cover all of the aspects addressed by the Standard and its modules. Internal audits are a fundamental requirement within the Standard because an effectively implemented internal audit programme, with useful reports and functional non-conformity procedure is fundamental to the site’s understanding of its level of compliance to the Standard.
This Ofqual-regulated RQF accredited course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation for food safety. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
What will we learn?
- The importance of undertaking effective auditing
- The competencies and characteristics of an effective auditor
- The importance of a planned approach to conducting effective audits
- Understand the techniques used during the audit process
- Understand how to analyse and use evidence collected to inform the audit process
- Guidelines of management system auditing
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
How will we benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on activities
- Identify the benefits and requirements of an internal audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its management systems
- Be able to write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
The course concludes with a one-hour examination which consists of 30 multiple choice questions. The examination is an Ofqual regulated qualification and success leads to learners achieving the RQF qualification.
Details:Times 6 classroom learning hours plus two-hour revision and examination session held on one day
Preliminary tasks yes
Fees as arranged with you
Venue Your venue or our Ringwood centre. A comfortable training room is all that is needed
Duration One day with preliminary tasks
Maximum attendees: we prefer no more than 12 (there is no minimum number for the course)
Available from: this is a new qualification on the RQF framework, launched in November 2017