Internal Auditor Course for ISO 17025 Internal Quality Auditing for Laboratories: Level 3 Award in Principles of Effective Auditing and Inspection (RQF accredited course)
Many laboratories have adopted the ISO 17025 Quality Management System standard, and a fundamental element is the measurement of system and process performance using a process based approach by trained internal auditors.
This Ofqual-regulated RQF accredited course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 17025. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
What will we learn?
- The importance of undertaking effective auditing
- The competencies and characteristics of an effective auditor
- The importance of a planned approach to conducting effective audits
- Understand the techniques used during the audit process
- Understand how to analyse and use evidence collected to inform the audit process
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 17025
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 17025
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
How will we benefit?
This course will help you to:
Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 17025 audit activities
Identify the benefits and requirements of an ISO 17025 audit
Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its QMS
Be able to write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
The course concludes with a one-hour examination which consists of 30 multiple choice questions. The examination is an Ofqual regulated qualification and success leads to learners achieving the RQF qualification.