Internal Auditor Course for BRC Food Safety Management Systems (HACCP)
Internal Auditor Course for BRC Food Safety Management Systems (HACCP) Level 3 Award in Principles of Effective Auditing and Inspection (RQF accredited course)
Internal Auditing for BRC Global Standard clause 3.4 (Fundamental clause): the company shall be able to demonstrate it verifies the effective application of the food safety plan and the implementation of the requirements of the Global Standard for Food Safety.
Internal Auditing for ISO 22000 (food safety management system), and other GFSI recognised standards all require a system of internal audits to be effectively implemented.
Internal Auditing for SALSA Clause 2.2.1 Food Safety Systems Review “The Food Safety Systems Review shall be carried out and documented at least annually and include all the applicable requirements of the SALSA Standard. The review shall be carried out by appropriate personnel who shall not review their own work.”
This course is based on ISO 22000, BRC, SALSA and other GFSI recognised standards
The aims of this popular course are to enable those involved in HACCP implementation in food manufacturing or in catering to plan, perform and report the results of internal food safety audits with the aim of complying with the law and developing and improving their food safety management systems.
This Ofqual-regulated RQF accredited course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of HACCP and PRPs. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
What will we learn?
- The importance of undertaking effective auditing
- The competencies and characteristics of an effective auditor
- The importance of a planned approach to conducting effective audits
- Understand the techniques used during the audit process
- Understand how to analyse and use evidence collected to inform the audit process
- Guidelines of management system auditing
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
How will we benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on activities
- Identify the benefits and requirements of an internal audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its FSMS
- Be able to write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
The course concludes with a one-hour examination which consists of 30 multiple choice questions. The examination is an Ofqual regulated qualification and success leads to learners achieving the RQF qualification.
Times 6 classroom learning hours plus two-hour revision and examination session held on one day
Preliminary tasks yes
Fees as arranged with you
Venue Your venue or our Ringwood centre. A comfortable training room is all that is needed
Duration One day with preliminary tasks
Maximum attendees: we prefer no more than 12 (there is no minimum number for the course)
Available from: this is a new qualification on the RQF framework, launched in November 2017