Aaron Scott and Black are pleased to be able to offer Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing courses.
Based on a two-day training programme, this qualification is designed to ensure candidates develop the required knowledge and practical skills to implement a HACCP plan in their workplace.
Who needs this qualification?
The CIEH Level 3 Award in HACCP for Food Manufacturing will benefit managers and supervisory staff responsible for the development of a food safety management system based on the Codex principles of
HACCP in a food manufacturing setting. This qualification may also be beneficial for those responsible for implementing, contributing or reviewing HACCP systems.
On successful completion of the qualification, the learner will:
- Understand the importance of HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Understand the preliminary processes for HACCP based procedures
- Understand how to develop HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Understand how to implement HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Understand how to evaluate HACCP based procedures
- Benefits for employers
This recognised qualifications strengthens the ability of your workforce to reduce risk and ensure compliance