Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace RQF
Aaron Scott and Black are pleased to be able to offer the Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace RQF
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed to provide learners with knowledge of the basic health and safety practices essential in the workplace.
How long will it take?
The total qualification time (TQT) for this qualification is 10 hours and of this 6 hours is recommended as guided learning (GL).
The qualification provides learners with an understanding in the responsibilities of employers and employees, the benefits of good health and safety, steps to a risk assessment and how they can reduce accidents, near misses and ill-health, typical hazards and controls in a workplace, common causes of accidents, near misses and ill-health, emergency procedures and the importance of recording accidents, near misses and ill-health.
- the duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
- the benefits of good health and safety in the workplace
- the process of risk assessment
- hazards and controls in the workplace
- responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
- emergency procedures
- the importance of reporting accidents
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
Please get in touch if you would like discuss or find out more about these health and safety courses.