Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace RQF
Aaron Scott and Black are pleased to be able to offer the Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace RQF
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at learners already working in the capacity of supervisor, manager or team leader and also those who are preparing to start work at this level.
How long will it take?
The total qualification time (TQT) for this qualification is 30 hours and of this 21 hours is recommended as guided learning (GL).
These include legislation, the benefits of using a safety management system, the principles of risk assessments, hazards and risk control methods.
- the legal framework relating to health and safety at work
- the main causes of injuries and ill health at work
- safety management systems
- the costs associated with accident sand ill health
- the benefits of risk assessment and the different types available
- understanding workplace hazards and minimising ill health and injuries
- managing the effects of accidents and incidents in the workplace
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
Please get in touch if you would like discuss or find out more about these health and safety courses.